What personal information do we collect from the people who visit our blog, website or app?
When you order or register on our website, you will be asked to enter your name, e-mail address, phone number or other information.
When do we collect information?
We collect information about you when you register on our website, order our products, sign up for our newsletter, participate in a survey, fill in a form, enter information on our website or in agreement with you or your company.
How do we use your information?
We use the information we collect about you when you sign up, buy our products, sign up for our newsletter, participate in a survey, browse the home page or use other site features in the following ways:
How do we protect your information?
- Personalize your visit so we can provide the type of content and product offer that you are most interested in.
- Improve our website so we can serve you better.
- To better help you when you need our assistance.
- To manage a competition, campaign, survey or similar.
- Send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
- Following up on correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries).
Your personal information is stored in a secure network and is only available to a limited number of people who have special access rights to the systems and are required to keep the information confidential. In addition, all sensitive / credit information you provide are encrypted through Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology.
To ensure the security of your personal information, we have established several security features when you, as a user, make an order, submit or receive access to your information.
All payment transactions are processed through a gateway provider and are not stored or processed on our servers.
What are your rights
- You have the right to request insight, rectification or deletion of your personal information.
- You have the right to prevent processing of your personal information and to limit the processing of your personal information.
- If the registration of your personal information is based on your consent, you are entitled to revoke your consent at any time. Your revocation will not affect the legality of the processing done before your withdrawal of your consent.
- You can oppose personally receiving direct marketing. You can do this by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or sign up for the link at the bottom of our marketing mails.
- You are entitled to receive the personal information you have provided in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format.
- You have the right to file a complaint with a data protection supervisor, eg. Datatilsynet in Denmark.
You can always unsubscribe from a newsletter or other communication received via email / text message using the unsubscribe link. In addition, you can use your rights by sending an email to: email@example.com
There may be conditions or restrictions on these rights. Hence you may not be able to have the right to data portability in the specific case - this is depending on the specific circumstances associated with the treatment activities.
What are cookies?
A cookie is a small data file that is saved when you visit our website. It allows us to save or see already saved information on your computer, smartphone, iPad or similar with the intention of gathering data about you as a user.
Cookies store information that can be used for analysis. For example, counting the number of visitors or the geographic location of visitors.
Cookies can to a limited extent gather information that can be attributed to the individual user.
How long time are cookies stored?
Cookies duration may vary. They typically delete themselves after a certain number of months, but each time you visit our website the cookies are renewed.
Cookies are important for the website to function optimally and that your experience continuously is improved.
We use Google Analytics to analyze how our site is used. The information gathered on usage (traffic data and IP address) is transmitted to and stored on Google´s servers.
Transfer to third parties
We do not sell, trade or otherwise transfer your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with prior notice. However, this does not include strategic partners that help us run our website, direct our business or serve our users as long as these parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release information when it is necessary to comply with applicable law, enforce our site policies or protect our or others´ rights, property, or security.
Non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising or other uses.
Links to third parties
Occasionally we may link to third parties or offer third-party products or services on our website. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility for the content and activities of these affiliated sites. However, we seek to protect the privacy of our website and welcome any feedback about these sites.
If you have questions about this Personal Data Policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
or contact us by phone at +45 7026 0919
Changes in the Personal Data Policy
We may, at our sole discretion, amend or update this Personal Data Policy. You should review this page occasionally. When we change the Personal Data Policy, we update the "Last Modified" Date at the bottom of this page. Your continued use of the site after changes to this Personal Data Policy means that you accept such changes.
This Personal Data Policy was last amended on May 25th, 2018.